Engine & Drivetrain Features
- Ample power: Lightweight 49 cc 4-stroke OHC liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine provides ample power for in-town riding. 2017 Model Shown.
- Easy push-button start: Simple push-button electric starter. 2017 Model Shown.
- Great on fuel: Fuel-sipping constant-velocity (CV) carburetor with automatic choke. 2017 Model Shown.
- Intelligent: Electronic Control Unit (ECU) provides control for ignition timing, alternator regulator, ACG starter, electric fuel pump and automatic choke.
- Ease is key: Maintenance-free ignition system.
- Improved handling & fuel economy: Starter system utilizes the engine's brushless alternator (ACG) for starting, eliminating the need for a separate starter motor. This simple design reduces maintenance and lowers overall weight for even better handling and fuel economy.
- Spirited acceleration: Automatic Honda V-Matic belt-drive transmission provides spirited acceleration and requires virtually no maintenance.
- Low maintenance: Automatic cam-chain tensioner requires virtually no maintenance.
- Stays cool on hot days: Compact engine-mounted radiator has aluminum fins for optimal cooling in all riding conditions.
Chassis & Suspension Features
- Comfortable & controlled ride: Twin-downtube-fork front suspension provides 56 mm (2.2 in.) of plush travel for a well-controlled ride. Single-side aluminum swingarm with single-shock rear suspension has 66 mm (2.6 inches) of travel for a compliant, comfortable ride. 2017 Model Shown.
- Strong & light: Two-piece die-cast aluminum front frame with upper steel rear frame. 2017 Model Shown.
- Sticks to the road: Oversize tires offer a secure grip on the road.
- Stopping power: Front and rear drum brakes offer predictable, powerful stopping. 2017 Model Shown.
- Comfort and confidence: Well-padded seat boasts a low 735 mm (28.9 in.) seat height for added confidence at stops. 2017 Model Shown.
- Excellent night vision: Dual headlights with two 35-watt bulbs. Low/high beams provide ample nighttime illumination. 2017 Model Shown.
- Information at your fingertips: Instrumentation includes analog speedometer and odometer, and indicator lights for fuel, coolant temperature and low/high beam. Fuel indicator light comes on with 1.1 litres remaining. 2017 Model Shown.
- Lock your helmet under seat: Helmet holder locks helmet in place under seat.
- Put it in park: Parking brake.
- Backup kickstart lever: Backup kickstart lever.
- Great warranty: 1 year, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty.
- Audible turn-signal indicator.: Audible turn-signal indicator.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke
- Displacement: 49.4 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 37.8 mm x 44 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.9:1
- Valve Train: SOHC, 2 valves
- Fuel Delivery: 18 mm CV with auto choke
- Transmission: Automatic V-Matic
- Final Drive: Belt
Chassis & Suspension
- Front Suspension: Twin downtube fork; 55 mm (2.2 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 65 mm (2.6 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 120/90-10 Rear: 130/90-10
- Brakes: Front: drum Rear: drum
- Seat Height: 735 mm (28.9 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,265 mm (49.8 in.)
- Curb Weight: 88 kg (194 lbs.) including required fluids and full tank of gas—ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 5 litres
- Colour: Black
- Warranty: 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
Specifications, features, illustrations and equipment shown are believed to be correct - however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in colours, specifications, accessories, materials and models. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. Some vehicles shown are U.S. or European models. Canadian specifications and models may vary.
LIST PRICE ON NEW, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and limited to stock# listed. Sale Price includes all manufacturer incentives, but does not include Freight, PDI, Vehicle Processing, tire levy and taxes or any applicable finance charges.