Engine & Drivetrain Features
- Dependable: Dependable 223 cc single-cylinder air-cooled 4-stroke engine offers plenty of user-friendly power and torque, spread over a wide rpm range.
- Crisp throttle response: 28 mm carburetor for crisp throttle response.
- Easy starting: Electric starter for ease of starting.
- Maintenance-free ignition: Maintenance-free type CD ignition.
- Heavy-duty: Heavy-duty clutch with smooth, progressive engagement.
- Versatile: Smooth-shifting and versatile six-speed transmission.
- Increased durability: Heavy-duty O-ring-sealed chain for increased durability and reduced maintenance.
Chassis & Suspension Features
- Lightweight strength: Box-section aluminum swingarm is strong and lightweight.
- Light but strong: Lightweight semi-double-cradle high-tensile steel frame.
- Performance & appearance in suspension: 37 mm leading-axle Showa front fork offers 216 mm (8.5 inches) of suspension travel.
- Protection from the elements: Fork boots help keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
- Excellent rear shocks: Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers 230 mm (9.1 inches) of travel.
- Increased durability: Pro-Link rear suspension rides on needle bearings for smooth action and increased durability.
- Easy maintenance: Snail-type chain adjusters for easier maintenance.
- Powerful front brake: Powerful 240 mm front disc brake.
- Lightweight rear brake: Lightweight reardrum brake.
- Full rider movement: Motocross-style seat is low, comfortable, and allows full rider movement.
- Long-range travel: Large 7-litre plastic fuel tank and thrifty 4-stroke engine for extended range.
- Protected from tip-over: Folding shift lever reduces damage in a tip-over.
- Reduced maintenance cost: Reusable foam air filter helps reduce maintenance costs.
- Durability: Front and rear steel sprockets for durability.High-quality handlebar with comfortable grips.
- Maintenance-free battery: Maintenance-free type sealed battery.
- Grip comfort: Extra-wide cleated, folding, self-cleaning footpegs and brake pedal for more secure footing.
- Security: Keyed ignition switch.
- Sleek style: CRF-R-inspired bodywork.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: Air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Displacement: 223 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 65.5 mm x 66.2 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC, 2 valves
- Fuel Delivery: Single 28 mm piston-valve carb
- Transmission: Six-speed with manual clutch
- Final Drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/50T
Chassis & Suspension
- Front Suspension: 37 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 216 mm (8.5 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link Showa single shock with spring preload adjustment; 230 mm (9.1 in.) travel
Dimensions & Additional Information
- Tires: Front: 80/100 - 21 Rear: 100/100 - 18
- Brakes: Front 240 mm disc with dual-piston caliper; rear drum
- Ground Clearance: 305 mm (12 in.)
- Seat Height: 878 mm (34.6 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,372 mm (54 in.)
- Curb Weight: 113 kg (249 lbs.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 7 litres, including 1.6-litre reserve
- Colour: Extreme Red
- Warranty: 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
Specifications, features, illustrations and equipment shown are believed to be correct - however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in colours, specifications, accessories, materials and models. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. Some vehicles shown are U.S. or European models. Canadian specifications and models may vary.
LIST PRICE ON NEW, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail
Price (MSRP) and limited to stock# listed. Sale Price includes all
manufacturer incentives, but does not include Freight, PDI, Vehicle Processing,
tire levy and taxes or any applicable finance charges.