- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine: Next generation of the most advanced direct-injection two-stroke engine technology. Designed for reliability and durability with proven 4-stroke and diesel technologies.
- Summit Ergo-Step side panels: Rear section of the panels are ergonomically shaped to support the rider’s shins on downhills. Narrow profile and shape at bottom minimizes “paneling out” in sidehilling. Bottom pan is shaped for flotation in carving and sidehilling.
- pDrive™ clutch: Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% new clutch. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and lightweight.
- tMotion™ suspension: A swiveling rear arm and split front arm allow the skid to flex laterally for more predictable carving. More rising-rate motion ratio adds capacity and comfort.
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine
- RAS™ 3 front suspension
- REV® Gen4 platform
- tMotion™ rear suspension with ice scratchers
- Pilot™ DS 3 skis
- Ergo-step side panels
- Adjustable narrow ski stance
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- RER™ electronic reverse
- Compact digital gauge
- Warm glove box with 4 L / 1 US gal of storage
- Running boards with large opening
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- Stiff grab handle on handlebar
- pDrive™ clutch with clickers
- Rotax® Engine: 850 E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, electronic R.A.V.E.™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 849 cc / 51.9 in.³
- Bore: 82 mm / 3.2 in.
- Stroke: 80.4 mm / 3.2 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,900 RPM
- Carburation: Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 L / 9.5 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,800 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 19
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 45
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 6
- Drive sprocket diameter: 166 mm / 6.5 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Dry Weight: 203 kg / 447 lb
- Vehicle overall length: 3,422 mm / 134.7 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,080 to 1,110 mm / 42.5 to 43.7 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,359 mm / 53.5 in.
- Ski stance: 907 mm or 950 mm / 35.7 or 37.4 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,040 mm / 41 in.
- Track nominal width: 406 mm / 16 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,923 mm / 154 in.
- Track profile height: 63.5 mm / 2.5 in. PowderMax® Light with FlexEdge™
- Optional track: 76.2 mm / 3.0 in. PowderMax® Light with FlexEdge™
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- Front shock: HPG™
- Front suspension max. travel: 215 mm / 8.5 in.
- Rear suspension: tMotion™
- Center shock: HPG™
- Rear shock: HPG™
- Rear suspension max. travel: 239 mm / 9.4 in.
- Frame: REV® Gen4
- Skis: Pilot™ DS 3
- Seating: Mountain
- Handlebar: Aluminum with J-hooks / Grab handle
- Riser block height: 165 mm / 6.5 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Compact
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: Optional
- Runner: Square 3/8
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard
LIST PRICE ON NEW, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and limited to stock# listed. Sale Price includes all manufacturer incentives, but does not include Freight, PDI, Vehicle Processing, tire levy and taxes or any applicable finance charges.