Enjoy exclusive amenities with the Limited package, like watercraft cover, high-performance Variable Trim System (VTS) and cruise control. Plus, get the largest storage space in the category and the proven Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR).
- Rider capacity: 3
- Weight capacity: 600 lb. / 272 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal. / 60 l
- Length: 132.6 in. / 336.8 cm
- Width: 48.5 in. / 123.1 cm
- Weight (dry): 790 lb. / 359 kg
- Storage capacity: 30.8 US gal. / 116.6 l
- Type: GTI™
- Medium-sized platform
- Moderate V hull
- Forgiving and nimble
- Type: Rotax® 1503 NA 4-TEC®
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax® with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder: The most powerful, naturally aspirated Rotax engine on a Sea-Doo® offers instant acceleration for instant fun. Tested and proven to be incredibly reliable and fuel-efficient for more than a decade.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO® modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- iControl®: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Touring mode / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides full acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO® mode: This iTC™ function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Touring seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing ultra-plush seating for three – permits rear-facing spotter for watersports.
- Elevated fuel filler: Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Reboarding Ladder: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Ski Tow Eye: For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Fuel consumption instant & average, VTS preset, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO mode, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, F-N-R indicator and more.
- Handlegrips with Palm Rest
- Wide-Angle Mirrors
- Footwell Carpets
- Swim Platform Carpet with Brushed Design
- Rear Grab Handle
- Seat Strap
- Front Splash Deflector
- Dual Drain Plugs
- Flush Kit
- Emergency Floating Lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR® (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 3rd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR® allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner1 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless Steel Impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- High-performance VTS™ (Variable Trim System): The VTS™ adjusts the angle of the nozzle to change the behavior of the watercraft and improve parallelism to the water. The high-performance VTS™ provides handlebar-activated for quick settings.
- Additional Gauge Functions: Time / Distance to empty, Altitude indicator, Cruise control, Slow mode.
- Dry Bag: Keeps contents dry and converts to backpack when removed.
- Safety Equipment Kit: Contains all the essential safety equipment.
- Watercraft Cover: Protect your PWC.
- Exclusive coloration
- Retractable Ski Pylon
- Wakeboard Rack
- Shock Tube
- Depth Finder
- Ski Module
- Front Storage Tray
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Sandbag Anchor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders and Installation Kit
- Trailer Move
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
Because of our ongoing commitment to product quality and innovation, BRP reserves the right at anytime to discontinue or change specifications, price, design, features, models or equipment without incurring any obligation. ¹ Based on BRP internal testing.
LIST PRICE ON NEW, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail
Price (MSRP) and limited to stock# listed. Sale Price includes all
manufacturer incentives, but does not include Freight, PDI, Vehicle Processing,
tire levy and taxes or any applicable finance charges.