6-WHEELED XTREME-TERRAIN PERFORMANCE FOR EVERYONE!
With significant updates for 2018, the Argo Frontier Series models look to continue to build on the strong heritage that has helped them to become Argo's bestselling amphibious six-wheeler in company history. Offering incredible versatility and value, the revamped Argo 6×6 Frontier models make off-road riding approachable, easy and fun.
- Engine: Kohler Command Pro
- Engine Warranty: 3 year
- Engine Type: 4 cycle OHV gasoline-powered engine features electronic fuel injection (EFI), full pressure lubrication and V-twin cylinders.
- Horsepower: 23
- Displacement: 747 cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Alternator: Optional
- Service Brakes: Mechanical
- Steering Brakes: Hydraulic
- Brake Cooling Fan: Optional
- Steering: One-piece, ergonomic handlebar. Steering control features hand brake. For safety and ease of handling, the Argo steering transmission provides continuous torque to all axels.
- Controls: Right-hand twist grip throttle. Dash mounted light and ignition switch.
- Clutch: Belt-driven, Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) maximizes engine power to the transmission.
- Transmission: Classic
- Transmission Option: STD or HT
- Drive System: Chain drive to machined sprockets. 1 1/4 in. diameter axles with triple sealed greaseable outer bearings.
- Final Drive: RC60 roller chain drive to all 6 axles.
- HD Drive Belt: Optional
- Frame: Formed steel channel frame, welded for high strength and durability. Protected with Bonderite® epoxy-acrylic base coat, textured black epoxy top coat.
- Body: R Belt-driven, Con AD STD Chain drive to ma Optional Formed steel channel frame, welded for h CLASSIC2 STD CLASSIC2 STD or HT ADMIRAL3 STD, HT or HS Optional Formed steel channel frame, welded for high strength and durability. Protected with Bonderite® epoxy-acrylic base coat, textured black epoxy top coat. Sta Standard Vacuum formed High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (HMWPE) on-piece lower body.
- Full Skid Plate: Standard
- Brushguard: Standard
- Winch: 3,500 lb. Warn Winch
- Bilge Pump: Standard
- Load Capacity - Land: 560 lb. (254 kg)
- Load Capacity - Rear Compartment: 140 lb. (64 kg)
- Load Capacity - Water: 360 lb. (163 kg)
- Towing Capacity: 1,200 lb. (544 kg)
- Seating Capacity - Land: 4
- Seating Capacity - Water: 2
- Fuel Capacity: 7.1 US gallons (27 litres) See-through polyethylene fuel tank. 8 hrs. operation.
- Speed - Land: 22 mph (35 km/h)
- Speed - Water: 3 mph (5 km/h)
- Shipping Weight: 990 lb. (449 kg)
- Length: 102 in (2,591 mm)
- Width: 58 in (1,473 mm)
- Height: 52.5 in (1,334 mm)
- Axle Bearing Extensions: Standard
- Instrumentation: LCD digital gauge cluster: speedometer, odometer, voltmeter, hour meter, tachometer, low oil pressure, parking brake reminder lights and check engine light.
- Entry Step: Standard
- Tires: Argo AT189 24x10.0-8 NHS
- Ground Pressure: 2.5 psi (17.2 kPa) using tires
- Ground Clearance (Tires): 9.5 in (241 mm)
- Ground Clearance (Tracks): 10.5 in (267 mm)
- Operating Conditions: All weather, all terrain, -40°F to +104°F (-40°C to +40°C)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 23 HP Kohler air cooled engine with Argo Classic Transmission
- 24" tires with steel off-set rims
- Entry step for easier, safer entry and exit
- Ducting for brake fan cooling
- Standard axel bearing extensions
- Engine: Dependable ECH air-cooled Kohler gas engines features electronic fuel injection (EFI) to deliver sure starts in any climate conditions, including high altitudes.
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) All-Terrain Body: Both Argo's lower and upper body are manufactured using a high density polyethylene material that's engineered to keep water hazards out and environmental hazards in. The smooth, durable underbody floats over potential snags, stumps whether you're forging through the mud, skimming over snow or scrambling over hard rock.
- Transmission Options: Argo's parent company, Ontario Drive & Gear Limited, is a world leader in precision gearing and high performance transmissions. At the heart of every ARGO is a fully mechanical drivetrain based on ODG technology to ensure the best reliability, maintainability and smooth, efficient transfer of power to the ground. Frontier models feature the ‘Classic' or ‘Admiral', including Standard (STD) on the Limited models to suit your individual off-road riding style.
- Low Pressure Tires: Argo tires are custom engineered to provide propulsion for the vehicle when used amphibiously and to provide superior traction when off-roading in challenging terrain.
ON NEW, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and limited
to stock# listed. Sale Price includes all manufacturer incentives, but
does not include Freight, PDI, Vehicle Processing, tire levy and taxes or any
applicable finance charges.