BUILT TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK.
Tough, affordable and easy to operate, Argo's 2018 Avenger series commercial models are designed for demanding commercial uses and have what people need to get their job done. With a choice of either the multi-purpose Avenger 8×8 XT in construction yellow or the Avenger 8×8 XT Responder designed for reliable off-road search and rescue, both will crawl, swim or climb anywhere you have to go.
- Engine: Kohler Aegis
- Engine Warranty: 3 year
- Engine Type: 4 cycle OHV gasoline-powered engine features electronic fuel injection (EFI), full pressure lubrication and V-twin cylinders.
- Horsepower: 30
- Displacement: 747 cc
- Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Alternator: Standard
- Service Brakes: Hydraulic
- Steering Brakes: Hydraulic
- Brake Cooling Fan: Optional
- Steering: Multi position, One-piece.
- Controls: Right-hand twist grip throttle. Dash mounted light and ignition switch.
- Clutch: Belt-driven, Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) maximizes engine power to the transmission.
- Transmission: Admiral
- Transmission Option: STD or HT
- Drive System: Chain drive to machined sprockets. 1 3/8 in. diameter axles with triple sealed greaseable outer bearings.
- Final Drive: RC50-2 and RC60 roller chain drive to all 8 axles
- HD Drive Belt: Standard
- Frame: Formed steel channel frame, welded for high strength and durability. Protected with Bonderite® epoxy-acrylic base coat, textured black epoxy top coat.
- Body: Vacuum formed High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (HMWPE) one-piece lower body.
- Full Skid Plate: Standard
- Brushguard: Standard
- Winch: 3,500 lb. Warn Winch & Rear Receiver Winch Kit
- Bilge Pump: Standard
- Load Capacity - Land: 950 lb. (431 kg)
- Load Capacity - Water: 800 lb. (363 kg)
- Load Capacity - Rear Compartment: -----
- Towing Capacity: 1,800 lb. (816 kg)
- Seating Capacity - Land: 6
- Seating Capacity - Water: 4
- Fuel Capacity: 7.1 US gallons (27 litres) See-through polyethylene fuel tank. 8 hrs. operation.
- Speed - Land: 20 mph (32 km/h)
- Speed - Water: 3 mph (5 km/h)
- Shipping Weight: 1,450 lb. (658 kg)
- Length: 124 in (3,150 mm)
- Width: 60 in (1,524 mm)
- Height: 46 in (1,169 mm)
- Axle Bearing Extensions: Standard
- Instrumentation: LCD Digital Gauge Cluster: Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Hour Meter, Tachometer. Low Oil Pressure, Check Engine and Parking Brake Reminder Lights
- Entry Step: Standard
- Tires: Argo AT189 25x12.00-9 NHS
- Ground Pressure: 2.5 psi (17.2 kPa) using tires
- Ground Clearance (Tires): 9.5 in (241 mm)
- Ground Clearance (Tracks): 10.5 in (267 mm)
- Operating Conditions: All weather, all terrain, -40°F to +104°F (-40°C to +40°C)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 30 HP Engine - Kohler V-Twin, liquid cooled
- Argo Admiral Transmission
- Argo's 3,500 lb. (1,588 kg) Warn Winch mounts front or back to assist with high-angle extraction of victims and equipment
- An EMS stretcher mount installed onto Responder models allows crew members to rear-load stretchers
- Standard axle bearing extensions
- All-Season Engines: Dependable Kohler gas and diesel engines deliver sure starts for your ARGO in any climate conditions, including high altitudes. For commercial users, ARGO offers diesel engine models to share fuel supplies with other equipment in your fleet or camp.
- Auto Chain Lubrication: Simplifies routine maintenance to ensure smooth, dependable operation for frequent users. Standard on all XT models. Admiral Transmission Our multi-purpose Admiral Easy Steer™ transmission provides the ideal combination of smoother steer and all-wheel constant traction.
- HD Drive Belt: HD Drive belt stands up against hard use for traversing the most challenging terrain.
- Warn winch: ARGO's 3,500 lb. (1,588 kg) Warn winch mounts front or back to assist with high-angle extraction of victims and equipment. Stretcher Mount An EMS stretcher mount installed onto Responder models allows crew members to rear-load stretchers
ON NEW, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and limited
to stock# listed. Sale Price includes all manufacturer incentives, but
does not include Freight, PDI, Vehicle Processing, tire levy and taxes or any
applicable finance charges.