LEGENDARY 8-WHEELED XTREME MOBILITY FOR WORK AND PLAY!
Whether you are enjoying a wilderness discovery tour with the family or on the hunt for big game, it doesn't get any better than this! Argo's Avenger Series is today's gold standard for rugged mobility on the most challenging terrain: high powered, sure-footed, and easy going. Work hard and play hard with a wide choice of models built to take you where you really want to go!
- Engine: Kohler Aegis
- Engine Warranty: 3 year
- Engine Type: 4 cycle OHV gasoline-powered engine features electronic fuel injection (EFI), full pressure lubrication and V-twin cylinders.
- Horsepower: 30
- Displacement: 747 cc
- Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Alternator: Optional
- Service Brakes: Hydraulic
- Steering Brakes: Hydraulic
- Brake Cooling Fan: Optional
- Steering: One-piece, ergonomic handlebar. Steering control features hand brake. For safety and ease of handling, the Argo steering transmission provides continuous torque to all axels.
- Controls: Right-hand twist grip throttle. Dash mounted light and ignition switch.
- Clutch: Belt-driven, Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) maximizes engine power to the transmission.
- Transmission: Admiral
- Transmission Option: STD or HT
- Drive System: Chain drive to machined sprockets. 1 3/8 in. diameter axles with triple sealed greaseable outer bearings
- Final Drive: RC50-2 and RC60 roller chain drive to all 8 axles
- HD Drive Belt: Standard
- Frame: Formed steel channel frame, welded for high strength and durability. Protected with Bonderite® epoxy-acrylic base coat, textured black epoxy top coat.
- Body: Vacuum formed High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (HMWPE) one-piece lower body.
- Full Skid Plate: Standard
- Brushguard: Standard
- Winch: 3,500 lb. Warn Winch
- Bilge Pump: Standard
- Load Capacity - Land: 935 lb. (424 kg)
- Load Capacity - Rear Compartment: -----
- Load Capacity - Water: 785 lb. (356 kg)
- Towing Capacity: 1,800 lb. (816 kg)
- Seating Capacity - Land: 6
- Seating Capacity - Water: 4
- Fuel Capacity: 7.1 US gallons (27 litres) See-through polyethylene fuel tank. 8 hrs. operation.
- Speed - Land: 20 mph (32 km/h)
- Speed - Water: 3 mph (5 km/h)
- Shipping Weight: 1,465 lb. (665 kg)
- Length: 124 in (3,150 mm)
- Width: 60 in (1,524 mm)
- Height: 52 in (1,321 mm)
- Axle Bearing Extensions: Standard
- Instrumentation: LCD Digital Gauge Cluster: Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Hour Meter, Tachometer. Low Oil Pressure, Check Engine and Parking Brake Reminder Lights
- Entry Step: Dual Side Entry Steps
- Tires: Argo AT189 25x12.00-9 NHS
- Ground Pressure: 2.5 psi (17.2 kPa) using tires
- Ground Clearance (Tires): 9.5 in (241 mm)
- Ground Clearance (Tracks): 10.5 in (267 mm)
- Operating Conditions: All weather, all terrain, -40°F to +104°F (-40°C to +40°C)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 30 HP Engine - Kohler V-Twin, liquid cooled
- Argo Admiral Transmission
- 25" tires with steel rims
- 3,500 lb. warn winch (front mounted)
- Standard axle bearing extensions
- Carry up to 935 lb. (424 kg) of cargo and equipment
- Engine: Dependable ECH air-cooled Kohler gas engines features electronic fuel injection (EFI) to deliver sure starts in any climate conditions, including high altitudes.
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) All-Terrain Body: Both Argo's lower and upper body are manufactured using a high density polyethylene material that's engineered to keep water hazards out and environmental hazards in. The smooth, durable underbody floats over potential snags, stumps whether you're forging through the mud, skimming over snow or scrambling over hard rock.
- Transmission Options: Precision gearing and high performance transmissions Rims Aluminum beadlock rims Muffler New QT quiet muffler
- Low Pressure Tires: Argo tires are custom engineered to provide propulsion for the vehicle when used amphibiously and to provide superior traction when off-roading in challenging terrain.
- Rear Winch: Rear receiver winch mount and wiring harness for standard Warn winches Gun Rack Optional Sure Grip gun rack stores up to 4 guns and absorbs the shocks of rough terrain Hood Rack A detachable hood rack provides extra storage for packs and gear
- Sound System: LX models are loaded for sound with a Jensen® 4-channel 40 Watt sound system.
ON NEW, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and limited
to stock# listed. Sale Price includes all manufacturer incentives, but
does not include Freight, PDI, Vehicle Processing, tire levy and taxes or any
applicable finance charges.