- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine
- RAS™ 3 front suspension
- REV® platform
- pDrive clutch with clickers
- Ergo-step side panels
- Compact digital gauge
- Profile running boards with large opening
- tMotion™ rear suspension
- PowderMax† FlexEdge™ track choice: 16 × 154 / 165 × 2.5 / 3.0 in.
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- RER™ electronic reverse
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- ROTAX® ENGINE: 850 E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, electronic R.A.V.E.™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 849 cc / 51.9 in³
- Bore: 82 mm / 3.2 in.
- Stroke: 80.4 mm / 3.2 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7900 RPM
- Carburation: Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 liters / 9.5 gallons
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 liters / 3.6 quarts
- Drive clutch type: pDrive
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3800 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 19 (154 in. – 165 in.)
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 45 (154 in. – 165 in.)
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 6
- Drive sprocket diameter: 166 mm / 6.5 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Vehicle overall length: 3422 mm / 134.7 in. (154 in.)
- Vehicle overall width: 1057 mm / 41.6 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1379 mm / 54.3 in.
- Ski stance: 895 mm / 35.2 in.
- Ski overall length: 1040 mm / 41 in.
- Track nominal width: 406 mm / 16 in.
- Track nominal length: 3923 mm / 154 in.
- Track profile height: 63.5 mm / 2.5 in. or 76.2 mm / 3.0 in. PowderMax† FlexEdge™
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- Front shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front suspension max. travel: 214 mm / 8.42 in.
- Rear suspension: tMotion™
- Center shock: HPG™ Plus
- Rear shock: HPG™ Plus
- Rear suspension max. travel: 239 mm / 9.4 in.
- Frame: REV®
- Skis: Pilot™ DS 2 (with 2.5 in. Lug track), Pilot™ DS 3 (with 3.0 in. Lug track)
- Seating: Mountain
- Handlebar: Aluminum, tapered with J-hooks / Grab handle
- Riser block height: 190 mm / 7.5 in.
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Compact
- Electric start: Optional
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: Optional
- Runner: Square 3/8
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine: Next generation of the most advanced directinjection two-stroke engine technology. Designed for reliability and durability with proven 4-stroke and diesel technologies.
- Summit Ergo-Step side panels: Rear section of the panels are ergonomically shaped to support the rider’s shins on downhills. Narrow profile and shape at bottom minimizes "paneling out" in sidehilling. Toe-hold can be added as an accessory.
- pDrive™ clutch: Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% new clutch. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and lightweight.
- tMotion™ suspension: A swiveling rear arm and split front arm allow the skid to flex laterally for more predictable carving. More rising-rate motion ratio adds capacity and comfort.
- Compact digital gauge: Includes all critical data points in a small, lightweight package positioned perfectly to be seen by a standing rider.
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard
LIST PRICE ON NEW, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and limited to stock# listed. Sale Price includes all manufacturer incentives, but does not include Freight, PDI, Vehicle Processing, tire levy and taxes or any applicable finance charges.