The ultimate top-of-the-line racing watercraft combines power, handling and control like nothing else on the water. And with the 300-hp Rotax 1630 ACE engine, nothing else will come close to you on the buoy course.
- Rider capacity: 2
- Weight capacity: 400 lb. / 182 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal. / 60 l
- Length: 130.6 in. / 331.6 cm
- Width: 48.3 in. / 122.7 cm
- Weight (dry): 850 lb. / 386 kg
- Storage capacity: 30.7 US gal. / 116.4 l
- Type: T3
- Medium-sized platform
- Rough water inspired deep-V hull
- Better lean-in and precise cornering
- Type: Rotax 1630 ACE
- Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler
- Displacement: 1,630 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane – minimum; 91 octane – recommended
- 1,630 cc four-stroke, Rotax with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder: The most powerful Rotax engine ever has a maintenance-free supercharger with an external intercooler and the Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology, delivering high efficiency and amazing acceleration.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO™ modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- iControl: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- T3 Hull: Innovative multi-staged design with extreme hard and soft chines. Allows for more precise cornering, enhances lean-in, cuts water and tracks better; extremely responsive.
- ECO mode: This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Ergolock system: Combination of ergonomic features allow amazing control while cornering with less upper body fatigue. It features a narrow racing seat with knee grab design, adjustable handlebars and angled footwells that allow you to “lock in” when cornering hard. This results in faster turns and more time on the water.
- Trim tabs: Limit bow rise and improve parallelism to water. Also increase tracking in rough water conditions.
- High-performance VTS™ (Variable Trim System): The VTS adjusts the angle of the nozzle to change the behavior of the watercraft and improve parallelism to the water. The high-performance VTS provides pre-set positions for quick settings.
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-andsocket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.®): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: VTS preset, Fuel consumption instant & average, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO mode, F-N-R indicator and more.
- Handlegrips with palm rest
- Wide-angle mirrors
- Tow hook
- Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo logo pattern
- Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
- Rear grab handle
- Seat strap
- Elevated fuel filler
- Front splash deflector
- Dual drain plugs
- Flush kit
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 2nd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner1 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- X-Handlebars with A.E.S.™ (Adjustable Ergonomic Steering): The only fully adjustable handlebar in the industry. With A.E.S. the rider can adjust the handlebar width and grip angle for a fully customized ride.
- X-Gauge with boost indicator: Shows the boost pressure in real-time from minimum (idle) to max boost pressure (open throttle) at all times so the rider knows the engine load condition.
- Adjustable rear sponsons: An efficient design that improves lateral stability. 3-position adjustable for your skill level and riding environment: higher for a more playful free-ride experience or lower for more aggressive turning. Winglet feature enhances lean angles during turning.
- Additional gauge functions: Time / Distance to empty, Top / average speed / RPM, Lap timer, Engine temperature.
- Reboarding Ladder
- Depth Finder
- Sea-Doo Speed Tie™
- Dry Bag
- Front Storage Tray
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Sandbag Anchor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders and Installation Kit
- Sea-Doo Move Trailer
- Watercraft Cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
LIST PRICE ON NEW, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail
Price (MSRP) and limited to stock# listed. Sale Price includes all
manufacturer incentives, but does not include Freight, PDI, Vehicle Processing,
tire levy and taxes or any applicable finance charges.