Engine & Drivetrain
- Smooth power: Dependable 149 cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine produces the smooth, easy-to-use power that recreational riders prefer.
- Excellent throttle response: 24 mm carburetor offers excellent throttle response.
- Reliable: Reliable CD ignition.
- Convenient starting: Convenient electric starting.
- Smooth engagement: Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and durability.
- Smooth shifting: Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
Chassis & Suspension
- Lightweight strength: Lightweight, semi-double-cradle, high-tensile steel frame.
- Compliant suspension travel: 35 mm leading-axle Showa front fork offers 231 mm (9.1 inches).
- Excellent rear suspension: Pro-Link rear suspension with box-section aluminum swingarm.
- Adjusts to the terrain: Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers 227 mm (8.9 inches) of travel.
- Powerful front brake: Powerful 240 mm front disc brake.
- Lightweight rear brake: Lightweight rear drum brake.
- Maintenance-free battery: Maintenance-free type battery.
- Easy maintenance: Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
- Extended range: 7-litre fuel tank and thrifty four-stroke engine for extended range.
- Full Rider movement: Motocross-style seat is low, comfortable, and allows full rider movement.
- More secure footing: Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs for more secure footing.
- Tip-over protection: Folding shift lever and brake pedal tips help prevent damage in tip-overs.
- Protection from elements: Fork boots help keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
- Durable: Durable steel sprockets.
- Security: Keyed ignition switch.
- Engine Type: Air-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke
- Displacement: 149 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 57.3 mm x 57.8 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Valve Train: SOHC, 2 valves
- Fuel Delivery: Single 22 mm piston-valve carb
- Transmission: Five-speed with manual clutch
- Final Drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/47T
- Front Suspension: 35 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 207 mm (8.1 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link Showa single shock; 227 mm (8.9 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 70/100 - 19 Rear: 90/100 - 16
- Brakes: Front: 240 mm disc with dual-piston caliper; Rear drum
- Ground Clearance: 257 mm (10.1 in.)
- Seat Height: 832 mm (32.8 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,328 mm (52.3 in.)
- Curb Weight: 106 kg (234 lbs.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 7.2 litres, including 1.6-litre reserve
- Colour: Extreme Red
- Warranty: 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
Specifications, features, illustrations and equipment shown are believed to be correct – however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in colours, specifications, accessories, materials and models. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. Some vehicles shown are U.S. or European models. Canadian specifications and models may vary.
LIST PRICE ON NEW, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail
Price (MSRP) and limited to stock# listed. Sale Price includes all
manufacturer incentives, but does not include Freight, PDI, Vehicle Processing,
tire levy and taxes or any applicable finance charges.