- Type: 1503 NA Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Transmission: iBR with electronic brake, neutral and reverse
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder: 1503 NA Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control): Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Cruise control, Touring, Sport and ECO modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Handlebar mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with a single, user-friendly control button.
- Rider Capacity: 3
- Weight Capacity: 600 lb. / 272 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 15.9 gal. / 60 L
- Length: 139.2 in. / 353.5 cm
- Width: 48.2 in. / 122.4 cm
- Weight (dry): 865 lb. / 392 kg
- Storage capacity: 13.7 gal. / 52 L
- Type: S³
- Longer platform
- Rough-water-inspired deep-V hull
- Stable and predictable
- iControl: The “Brain’’ that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- S³ Hull: Stepped, stable, & strong. The stepped design reduces drag and keeps you glued to the water.
- Touring mode / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO mode: This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Hinged seat: Easy-open seat with convenient stay-open support struts. Provides easy access to the engine compartment while remaining attached to the watercraft.
- Touring seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks, providing ultra-plush seating for three.
- Electric Variable Trim System (VTS™): Provides boat trim adjustments, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability
- Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo logo pattern: Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface, and great looks.
- Fold-down reboarding step: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Ski tow eye: For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Watertight, removable storage bin: Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- Tilt steering: Four adjustable steering angles for maximum ease and comfort.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 25 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption instant & average, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO mode, Cruise control, Slow mode, VTS, F-N-R indicator and more.
- RF D.E.S.S. Key: Now with radio frequency technology and a new ball-and-socket design, the new Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Quick latch fuel filler design
- Wide-angle adjustable mirrors
- Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
- Reboarding handles on rear platform
- Rear grab handle
- 3-up seat
- Seat strap
- Dual drain plugs
- Flush kit
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: Sea-Doo’s exclusive on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than competitive units1. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed, and less cavitation.
- 3-position retractable ski pylon
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Ski mode
- Top / average speed / RPM
- Depth finder
- Time / Distance to empty
- Lap timer
- Engine temperature
- Speed Tie™
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Glove box organizer
- Sandbag anchor
- Safety kit
- Bilge pump
- Fire extinguisher
- Sea-Doo Move trailer
- Storage cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
LIST PRICE ON USED, if shown, is Dealer Selling Price (DSRP) and limited to stock# listed. Sale Price does not include Vehicle Processing of $195 and taxes or any applicable finance charges.